Terms & Conditions of Website Use
In choosing to continue browsing this website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with the CareWorkerTaxRebate.co.uk Terms and Conditions of Website Use, as listed below. Should you disagree with all or any part of the below, please do not use this website.
The terms ‘CareWorkerTaxRebate.co.uk’, ‘Care Worker Tax Rebate’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to “Online Processing (UK) Limited”, a company registered in the UK at Millers House, Roman Way, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7PQ.
Your continued use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions;
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. None of the content of the pages of this website shall constitute tax, legal or financial advice. All pages are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any figures calculated anywhere on this website are estimates and should be treated accordingly. Amounts calculated are liable to deviate from the originals.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.