Our pricing can be seen below.
1. Standard Fees
The Standard Fees payable for the Services are as follows:
1) A Contingent Fee, payable as follows:
a) for Contracts whose fulfilment does not involve the preparation of Self-Assessment tax return(s), the Contingent Fee shall equate to of 40% (including VAT) of the Recovered Refund; and
b) for Contracts whose fulfilment does involve the preparation of Self-Assessment tax return(s), the Contingent Fee shall equate to of 40% (including VAT) of the Gross Calculated Refund.
In the event that a Refund is paid by HMRC in instalments, the relevant Contingent Fee will apply to the whole of the Refund.
2. Additional Fees
Additional Fees shall apply in the following circumstances which are payable in addition to the Standard Fees outlined in paragraph 1 above:
• Issuing a replacement cheque or Post Office Payout® payment where the original has been lost or misplaced by you: £30.00 (including VAT) per replacement.
• Issuing replacement documents where the original(s) has/have been lost or misplaced by you: £30.00 (including VAT) per document.
• Additional administration fee applicable in the event that any self-assessment tax returns prepared by us are submitted by you or by any other third party on your behalf: £144.00 (including VAT) per tax return.
• Additional administration fee applicable in the event that any Refund is issued to a party other than us: £60.00 (including VAT) per payment.
• Sourcing missing documents or taxpayer information: £24.00 (including VAT) per item sourced or attempted to be sourced.
• Setting up a UK Taxpayer or self-assessment taxpayer record: £60.00 (including VAT).
• Please pay special attention to Clauses 10, which sets out the termination fees which may apply in the event that you wish to bring an end to the Contract.
Additional work undertaken outside of the scope of the Services shall be calculated on the basis of the actual hours worked by each member of staff engaged on your affairs, subject to an hourly charge-out rate of £144 (including VAT) per hour for technical staff, £216 (including VAT) per hour for management-level staff and £300 (including VAT) per hour for director/partner-level staff.